LADIES IS TROUBLE: I BLAME COCO + COCOROSIE + AMY CUSHWAY + ELEANOR SEABIRD



I BLAME COCO
- i blame coco sumner. i blame sting's daughter. she makes great intelligent pop music. been listening to her for a couple of months and for some reason never posted her. debut 'the constant' is out in november, definately worth a look.

FFO(for fans of): ellie goulding, marina & the diamonds

self machine.mp3
caesar ft robyn (miike snow remix).mp3

COCO ROSIE
- these sisters are the business. released their fourth long play 'grey oceans' in may and its brilliant. get it here. i posted 'lemonade' from the album here.
FFO: joanna newsom, the knife

r.i.p. burn face.mp3
surfer girl.mp3

AMY CUSHWAY
- gold coast alt pop musician. in her words; 'I write alternative pop anthems, I am a Taurus, I have lost two finger nails to both the acoustic and electric guitar, I can't keep still when I play (I should get that looked at) and remember, the most rebellious thing you can ever do is to come to my show and bring your whole damn family!' . these two tracks are off her unearthed page but you can get lasy year's 'love's not anorexic' EP here.
FFO: laura imbruglia, emmy the great


ELEANOR SEABIRD
- london based. sent this track through a few days ago it features on her new release 'the elle p'. wordplay. genius. get it here. in her words; 'It's pop and whilst I can appreciate super underground indie type things which I used to do earlier, I just kinda got back to what I do best; catchy, simple, withdepth woven into a good hook.' dig it.
FFO: blondie, lily allen/karen o

This entry was posted in ,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply